The college has its own fleet of 18 buses to ensure comfortable transportation for its students. These buses run on all working days on various routes through the city. The buses are run efficiently and punctually in accordance to stipulated time schedules. Students are expected to abide by the rules and regulations set for the smooth functioning of the transport system.
Rules and Regulations:
• Bus pass: Bus pass will be issued to each student and he or she is expected to carry the same all the time while travelling in the bus without fail.
• The passes will be issued by the transportation department after receiving the required payments in advance.
• The transport department may conduct surprise inspection for the passes whenever they see fit.
• Holding of seats, fights, inappropriate behavior, using foul language, showing disrespect to fellow travelers-both teachers and students, on the bus shall be dealt with seriously.
• Students are expected to inform the driver in advance in case of a change in their pickup point
• Change of residence, absence or any such issue should be intimated to the transport staff in advance.
• Students should act responsibly and be disciplined during the commute. They are liable to a hefty penalty in case of damage or defacing of bus accessories.
• The uniform transport facility is mandatory for all the management seat students. Students are expected to get enrolled at the department soon after their admissions.