Separate hostel facility for boys and girls is available for outstation students. The hostels are provided with comfortable rooms with attached bathrooms, adequate furniture, appropriate lighting and ventilation, round the clock hot water, hygienic food and an information centre where the students have access to TV and newspapers. The hostel Warden is responsible for the discipline, maintenance of the buildings and allotment of rooms. There are other hostel staff consists of caretakers, block supervisors and attendants.
A hygienic mess caters to the nutritional requirements of the students. Over the years the hostel has been much liked and appreciated by students and staff members for its convenience and amenities.
Rules and Regulations
• All students are required to be in the hostel by the stipulated time for the attendance calling by the warden. The stipulated time for the girls hostel is 6.30 pm and for the Boys hostel 7.30 pm.
• Students are required to take prior permission from the hostel warden for coming late in unavoidable situations.
• No student who is not a hostel resident is permitted to enter the hostel without the written permission of the warden.
• Students should take responsibility of their belongings. The management or the warden is not responsible for any loss of personal items in the hostel. However, if any such incident occurs then the students should immediately bring it to the knowledge of the hostel warden.
• In case a resident falls sick, he/she must immediately inform the hostel warden who will arrange for the vehicle for immediate medical help.
• Students who are detained due to shortage of attendance will not be accommodated in the hostel.
• Students are required utilize the hostel amenities with sensitivity and responsibility. Students are expected to turn off the switches when not in use.
• Students are responsible for safeguarding hostel property and will be held responsible for any damage to fan, furniture, fittings & fixtures, boards and vessels. The damage charges will be recovered from students without any leniency.
• No electrical equipment, CD player, tape recorder or any such devices is permitted to be used in the rooms.
• Student who wish to go on short leave or vacation leave should apply in writing and obtain the permission from the Principal and hostel warden.
• Students are not permitted to keep valuables in the room.
• It is mandatory for all out station girls who have joined the hostel in the 1st semester to continue staying in the hostel for the entire duration of the course.
• If the hostel room key is lost, students are not permitted to break open the closets, doors or any item forcibly. They shall inform the warden to do the needful.
• Strict action like expulsion from college will be taken in cases of ragging, harassment and misbehavior with other students.
• Consumption of alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited. If anyone is found indulging in the same she/he will be terminated immediately without prior notice.
• Students should not organize any function, demonstration, and picnic without the specific permission of the management.
Breakfast – 6:30 am to 8:30 am (Sundays – 6:30 AM – 9:30 AM)
Lunch – 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Tea – 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Dinner – 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm